About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Saturday, October 22, 2005

JUST LIKE THAT

hi blog,
its been sixteen days since i last had a session with u. which can possibly mean tht i have not been in one of my depressing moods since so many days and tht is actually a gud sign (tho it is not the entire truth but a gud enuf assumption nevertheless(after all i am an engineer)).
it also does not mean tht today i am not feelin very gud .in fact the last few days have been one hell of a ride where i have written journals, forgotten them at wierd places, rewritten them and submitted them. a special mention needs to be made of one micro controller project which has made me wiser( you are supposed to learn from ur mistakes after all) and has taken me to a superbly scenic locale near ghatkopar station tht i odrwise wud never have seen in my life.
but now all my submissions are over, the college has officially declared a term end and only the studying for the exam part is left( dont knw whether tht is the easier or the dificult part of the sem. only time and future blogs will tell). of course there is the prelims in 2 days time which seems to be the biggest farce in the name of an examination i have ever witnessed(arun roy's iit-jee class tests come a close second). even then i will try opening my books b4 every exam(the relevant books and not novels) and the rest i leave to god, allah, jesus and whoever else is listening.
so this blog is not an indication of any moods of mine, it is just an announcement of things to come. it is the dawn of an era( every pl is equivalent to an era) tht will lead to many new periods of frustration, happiness, fun, a little study and a lot of timepass. and of course my regular mandir sessions which have become one of the most memorable(for lack of a better adjective(sumtimes my mind goes completely blank)) memoriess of the pl.
the next blog is going to be a review of the "prelims". a complete chronicle of an engineering terminology tht can be tht has no meaning except tht it forms part of the engineering jargon. till then bye.

1 comment:

  1. To the engineer!


    Hey dude...nice posts, not may people know of this blog hence no posts! Dont care, not written stuff for people to read, written it because I like to write. Yup, these posts are obscene, gross and highly perv...thats the other side of me, like to write them though, find them hilarous...And no I cannot guess your identity..sorry..only know that You from Swami...that more than enugh for me, until you reveal who you are...check out
    anushw.blogspot.com and anushn.blogspot.com, if you wish to find non-gross saner, and more refined works...been checking out your blog...hmmm...still cant place you...male or female!? give me a clue at least!


    Anush.

    ReplyDelete