About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

BACK TO NORMAL

the last two days have been some kind of an emotional roller coaster for me. from extreme low to a normal frame of mind in 2 days. and now it is back to normal once again.
i am beginning to like engineering again and i think it is bcoz of the fact the on opening my books today i finally found sumthin tht can keep away the boredom of everyday life.
strange tht relief comes in the form of books. most of the subjects this sem are not easy pushovers and so they will take up a lot of time to get thru. wht this means for me is tht i can now spend quite a lot of my time on those books without getting bored. never knew i wud thank the day when my subjects look tough. i have also decided to give fiction another chance and see where tht leads me. all in all i think the next few days will pass pretty smoothly. one more good thing to look forward to is tht there r no society activities for the next ten days in coll which translates into a lot of free time.so heres to a nice week

No comments:

Post a Comment