About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

after a long time

hi
long time eh????
dont knw y but i felt like writing today.its been 5 months and 20 days(approx) since i last wrote anything.
partly bcoz nothing new is happening in my life.engineering is getting more and more boring with each passing day.i now long for a break every second day.i have also started growing tired of playing the same games on my comp but dont want to start a new game coz i just mite get hooked on to it.reading also does not interest me a lot nemore.
so on the whole i can safely conclude tht life is taking a turn but definitely not for the better (well.......maybe in certain aspects but not on the whole)
i get the strong feelin tht sumthin sumwhere will have to give soon.maybe i will crack down and do sumthin i am not supposed to or sumthin like tht.
i think i am feeling increasingly edgy now a days and have started getting angry and also started xpressing it more frequently.i dont knw whether this is gud or bad.
i dont like my college nemore,i am beginning to not like my home nemore.just long to get away from all of this and maybe.............i dont knw wht
sorry if this feels like a loser whining his way to glory but thts how i feel currently .
my only hope comes from the fact tht i am beginning to realise tht sumthin is wrong with me and tht i need to find it out and start rectifying it.maybe it will take time and tht is one thing i seem to have an abundance of with very little idea of wht to do with it.
i seriously think my life wud have been better had i been studying in some place far from home.even a remote village wud have been ok.
the more i think abt it,i realise tht i have to be patient for another 2 yrs and just exist till then.
after tht hopefully i shall start living.
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment