About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

hi
and sorry for not writing for so long
i did not coz i was sick and i did not want this to be a record of my sicknesses and grudgings.
nor do i want this to be a drab daily record
so no more of i did this today and will do tht tomm
frm now on only things tht trouble me or which i think r worthy enuf for ur eyes will be mentioned here
tht may mean tht i mite not write for days but when i do it will be sumthin special or sumthin really bad
and a fever is not really bad
tho i felt bad at the way i allowed it to show itself.i dint think i wud bcum so weak on saturday
i always thot i cud fight it out.
and my studies r also going along well.
i will not tell u in detail as it gets boring for me as well let alone u.but i am happy at the way it is progressing.
anyways ill leave now.dont kno when ill be back
hope i do sumthin gud this holi. there will be the celebration in the bldg but i wud like to celebrate it wid my coll and school ppl.dont know how it is going to happen.but atleast one of them shld.
and one more really important thing.............
pray tht my brother gets well by morning and is able to write his exam well.
its not fair tht this shld happen to him b4 his toughest exam.
i think he has caught on whtever i was suffering frm.
just let him thru this exam.
then in 4 days hell b back to normal
so just pray for him.
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment