About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Saturday, March 12, 2005

today started wid the match which was gr8 fun to watch coz finally i saw some resistance from pakistan.i also studied a bit of ecad in the morning and then went to coll fo praxis after having lunch(one of my very few lunches this sem).praxis was fun.i loved rappelling dint think a lot of flying fox and enjoyed brainwaves where i reached the finals.the finals was one of the most boring quizzes i have ever been to and it was endurable only bcoz i had a gr8 team in shirish and sk.all in all it was a pretty good day tht i enjoyed.
i now look forward to tomm engagement which my mom says will keep me busy till 4.so i will not go to coll tomm.as it is there is hardly anything of interest happening tomm in praxis so no incentive to go there also.i will complete my mup journal tomm and then if there is time study a bit.also msn is not working so there is nothing i can do online and so i am planning to go to sleep early and enjoy a nice long night.so bye and cu tomm.

No comments:

Post a Comment