About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Wednesday, March 9, 2005

another day

yesterday was a very bad day of my life.
even tho it was a holiday in coll and generally i feel very happy sittin at home and doin nuthin once a while
i had this 3 hour meetin wid all sfe coords where we planned a lot of stuff
i dont know if it was this or the fact tht later i was readin a novel as well as listening to the radio at the same time which gave me one of the worst headaches tht i can remember.
i had actually planned to not come online but then i remembered my sfe work for which i came online, did it in abt 5 min and then spent another hour dwnlding a song and chatttin which then contributed to the headache continuing on the next day also
fortunately the sleep really helped and it was very mild today so i cud go abt my activities almost normally
not tht i have a lot to do
and then the day was just another pleasant one which wud have been gud but for the headache which i am sure will go by tomm so it does not bother me a lot now
wht i am happy abt is the fact tht i saw it thru w/o a shred of medication and wht bothers me is the fact tht a headache can be so much trouble
anyways tomm i am going to have a good day as i have to go to confirm my scholarship and then i am gonna be home for the rest of the day.tho i have to again go out in the evening and i dont like to do wht i am gonna have to do
i just hope there will be no calls frm coll tho i have a gut feelin tht sfe will beckon
and i will have no choice but to go
as it is i have been decidin everyday tht i will start studyin or atleast writin journals but the day never seems to come
i do hope there will be sumthin pleasant to report just to make this blog and my life cheerful

No comments:

Post a Comment