About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Friday, March 18, 2005

a mixed bag kind of a day.
had i been perfectly allrite, it wud have been a gud day.but the cold is troubling me a lot.
it is one of the worst colds i have ever been affected with and it follows closely on the heels of one of the worst headaches i have ever suffered from.i dont knw wht is happening to me.
i think i will try and get more sleep and see if it helps.
btw i loved the EMI lec today.she asked me a question which i had absolutely no idea abt and then gave me a punishment assgn which i think will be gud for me when i do it on tuesday.
i had a huge lot of problems soldering today.it is something i usually like to do but today i was coughing and sneezing all the time so it was very difficult to concentrate.
tomm i have a test which i am nopt at all bothered abt.
it will go well i am sure, and even if it does not i dont care a lot as the teacher is nice.
btw i did study a very lil bit of PCS today after talking to vami.as i have told u b4 aslo talking to her or nisha or anush always makes me feel gud.
btw i also had a medicine for my cold today.tho i wanted to get thru it w/o any medication i was simply not possible for me to carry on.i guess bcoz it is this bad i can have some medicines.
anyways i shall cu tomm.plz hope tht my cold atleast gets milder.
bye for now
cya tomm

No comments:

Post a Comment