About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Thursday, March 17, 2005

not a very good day todayi had the slightest of headaches since morning which kept nagging me thruout the day.also sometime durin the day my throat bcame sore.tht has troubled me more than i thot a sore throat cud.the test was just abt ok.i hadnt studied a lot and i am satisfied wid wht i wrote and also wid the fact tht EMI is simpleafter the coll while goin back home i did a very stupid thing(for which i deserve a kick).i was readin angels and demons in the bus which i think made the headache frm bad to worse.since then my head has been spinning and even 3 hrs of sleep hasnt done anything to lighten iti hope my sleep tonite helpswhich brings me to one more very disturbing thing:::today makes it 2 headaches in very less timei havent had 2 in 2 years b4 this.i think it has got sumthin to do wid the time i spend sleepin.it is gettin lesser and lesser day by day.bcoz of tht i sleep in evenings when i shld be studyin(btw i dint do anything today,sorry abt tht)then i dont feel sleepy at nite coz i have slept in the evening and the cycle continues.so frm today onwards i am gonna try and shut my comp down by 11 30 every nite.i am goin to need a lot of effort to do this but i will definitely try my besttomm i have to go coll(how i wish i dint) so i will.also a lot of work tomm after coll so i hope all my ailments disappear overniteand even tht mite not leave me wid enuf time to study for PCS test so ill just hope for the best.anyways bye for nowwill c u tommand i again tell u tht i will try and shut comp by 11 30

No comments:

Post a Comment