About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

another ordinary day.nothin special happened.dint study anything.dint write anything.played a lot on the comp.attended the corel draw workshop tho.dint know it cud do such a lot of stuff.also reached halfway thru angels and demons.a very nice book.
tomm i plan to attend coll and sit for lecs.dont knw whether ill sit for the pracs or not.tht ill leave to a last minute decision
also i finally knw tht my exams are 2 months away.i can now plan my studies.
and i have decided tht i will report my daily efforts to u in detail.
it will help me to knw where i stand.so heres wishing u and me all the best for the comin 2 months
and....
ALL THE BEST to my brother for his exam tomm.he says his exam today went well(who ever says my exam was not good) and has been studyin real hard for his exam tomm.so hope he does well.
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment