About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Friday, March 11, 2005

hi vami how was ur day?i had a nice day in coll today.dint sit for any lectures.dint even think abt u the entire day.i was rite.it was only bcoz it was sumthin new.
anyways i have to tell u abt a girl in my coll called Neha.in the span of three months she has bcum one of my best frnds and now knows more abt me than maybe i do and definitely more abt me than my parents do.the only ppl who knw me better than her r ronie,vami(not u),nisha and anush.
it was bcoz of her tht i was out in the second lecture even tho there was nothin for me to do. i ended up spendin the morn doing sumthin here, sumthin there helping anyone who needed help
then there was a meetin of all volunteers where i slept and then an sfe meetin which went well.
then i stayed back even after ronie left and i am sure it was bcoz she asked me to tho i think i wud have even if anyone else had asked me to as i cud not have said no to them.but i am sure tht i wudnt have stayed back till 8 had it been sumone else who had asked me to.tho i enjoyed the time and dont regret stayin back, i think it is time i started practicing sayin NO to ppl.
i am sure i will never be able to say NO ever to my best frnds so ppl like ronie vami neha nisha anush will always find me agreeing to most of their requests but generally i think it is time i start sayin no
it is not tht i have not tried.i have read an entire bk on "how to say NO w/o offendin anyone" but ti has not helped a lot. so frm today i promise tht i will try my level best to say no to things th i really dont wanna do .tht does not mean i say no to anything and everything but atleast to sumthings like refusing to bunk lecs or pracs wid ramu.i am sure one reason i bunk so many pracs is bcoz on some days i dont wanna bunk and on odrs he just tells me to bunk and i cant say no.but who am i kiddin?????!!!!tht promise is the vaguest one on earth as i can never prove to myself tht i did not try.tho i sincerely want to i knw it will take some doin and also tht i will have to do it all on my own as i have always done things and i also knw tht i will do it just like odr times tho this one take a hell of a lot of time and effort and determination on my part.

one more thing i think u shld knw is tht this praxis has really confused me.i really wanted to be a part of the organisation of praxis until i found tht guddi ben's engagement is on this sunday.
after tht i found i had no interest in praxis anymore .i also went thru the sponsorship wid only a professional attitude tht it ismy job and i have to give it my best which i knw i did but my mind was not on it.i found tht i was not lookin foward to it the way i did for sphurti utsav annual day and also sfe events.even today i look forward to workin for events after praxis like the sympo but praxis has lost all its interest.tho i think i kno th reason for tht is tht the engagement is much more important than praxis. i reall like her(my sis) and so am actually lookin fowad to the engagement and seeing who she is gettin engaged to.also tomm is the last day of the test match and i dont wanna miss tht too. anyways i think this is gettin too long so i will leave now .and as i am writing after 12 for the record this is for friday the 11th of march

No comments:

Post a Comment