About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Monday, March 14, 2005

a lovely day today.sat at home and did absolutely nothing i did not want to.
studied ecad and mup and am happy tht atlast my sem iv studies have kicked off.
altho the test for tomm has been postponed(a miracle in itself) i was comfortable wid it being tomm also.wud have got thru it somehow i am sure.
then played in evening ,watched television(indian idol reruns,tho it is the first time i am watching them) and then online and now planning to sleep after reading a little bit.
tht wat i call an ideal day
also i talked to nisha and anush after abt a week , hearing their vicoes always makes me feel gud.
tomm have to go to coll early coz rajani wants to attend first lec.so ill go and attend all lecs tomm.maybe ill get home early.and finally
ALL THE BEST to my brother. just let him do his best and God the rest(i wud never have asked god to do anythin for me tho).
bye
cu tomm

No comments:

Post a Comment