About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A Little Early

today i am writing this blog relatively early. its only 10:50 at night and i think this is the best time to blog. coz i dont feel bad at all rite now, in fact i feel very gud.
today a really strange thing happened to me. the front door of my house just refused to open like saurav refused to step down from his captaincy. so ultimately i had to climb from the backside (for those who dont knw my house is on the second floor). it was not very difficult but i enjoyed it very much as it was the first time i had attempted such a thing.
other than tht i had a pretty normal day today and nothing exceptionally gud or bad to report (which is very close to an ideal day). i intend to have many more days in the near future now tht i see myself having a lot more time for myself after the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment