About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Monday, September 26, 2005

Post Praxis

Praxis, the one festival in my college tht has not been very enjoyable, atleast in the first two years.
But this weekend and this Praxis has been different. This time arnd, for the first time, i was present for both the days upto the very end and i dont regret doing tht. In fact it was quite enjoyable.
Anyways it is all over now and the time has come once again when exams and assignments and submissions start looming large. I have to seriously start studying now and so as a start will try real hard to wrap up all my comp related activities by midnight (i knw it will be difficult so God help me). This will atleast ensure tht i get enuf sleep and do not need to sleep in the evening.
Also i will try to get back from coll as early as possible (and this will be even more difficult). So heres looking forward to another of those torrid 2 months tht r the trademark of ne engg semester. Anyone reading this plz say a silent prayer for me (even loud prayer is fine) and wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment