About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Strange Times

having just written a comment on a post tht i wud love to see more cheerful articles in a blog, i find myself thinking of only sad things in life rite now for this one. tho this is supposed to be a personal diary kind of a blog. but i sure as hell dont want my personal diary to be a colloection of whinings and sad stories and look back at it maybe ten years from now and decide tht my life was miserable.
coz my life is NOT miserable yet i do not find a single day tht can be described as completely cheerful or a day where i have not thot of nething tht has dampened my spirits.
i myself read my previous few blogs all over again and i dont think those days were all tht bad tht sumone reading it wud feel. but those blogs reflect my mood at tht time of the day (which is usually pretty late at night) and i knw this from experience tht late at nite i usually get all frustrated and stuff primarily bcoz i knw wht is my prob and wht is its solution and still cant do anything abt it. till the case remains such i think this blog will keep reflecting the darker side of me ,a side which only i knw abt. an alternative wud be tht i start bloggin during the day but i prefer it this way so tht atleast i can type down my thots if not shout them out even tho tht wud be a better way.
till then i am sorry but this blog represents a Siddharth which is a little different from the normal Siddharth but very much a part of him nonetheless

No comments:

Post a Comment