About Me

I like to call myself eccentric, while most people prefer crazy, but i firmly believe that it is necessary to be crazy to lead a colourful life

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The real reason

now tht things in my life r getting back to normal, i finally found some time for thinking abt the past few days in detail. i think the main reason for all my bad moods and boredom and frustrations is the rains. i dont understand y there is no stop button for them. it is high time someone told them they cannot stay for this long. i cannot play cricket bcoz of them and feel all bottled up coz i keep moving between the home and coll which r all closed spaces. i just long to be out in the open where i can just let myself free and do whtever i want to. i think once tht happens i will be fine.
so neone who reads this plz pray tht the rains stop real quick and life gets exciting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment